FREE ADMISSION TO THE
16th Annual Rural Heritage Days
Where: Barks’ Plantation on Hwy ZZ, Glen Allen, MO.
Turn off Hwy 34 at ZZ and travel 2 miles from Glen Allen, MO.
When: 4th Weekend of September 2013 (27, 28 &29)
Gospel Singing Friday Night, Sept 27, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Demo events on Saturday, Sept 28, 2013 9 am to 3 pm
- Horse drawn Antique Equipment Demos & displays including Stationary Wire-tie Baler, Horse drawn road grader, etc…….
- Blacksmithing Demonstration 9 am – 3 pm
- Broom Making Demonstration 9 am – 3 pm
- Steve Parker Sound System and open mic
- Civil War Soldiers encampment and Cannon Firing 2 PM
- Pig Roast Supper Saturday eve at 5:00 pm (Bring your own chair)
- Square Dance Saturday evening at 6:30 pm
Cowboy Church Sunday Morning 9 am, Sept 29 (Coffee & Donuts)
Wagon Rides, Camping Sites and Vendor Spaces available all weekend.
Concessions on site by local Church Group
Restrooms on site
Not responsible for any loss or accidents of any kind.
No Rain Days Scheduled for this event.